Just show up. We'll take care of the rest!
A spectacular, unique retreat full of adventure in one of the most beautiful places on earth!
Perfect for sales/performance incentives, executive retreats, presidents clubs, weddings, group trips, etc.
**Accommodations, excursions and some meals included!
Full example itinerary below.**
Waterfalls - lots of them
- Iceland is loaded with some of the most incredible waterfalls in the world, we'll explore many of them!
The Arctic Henge
- A stone formation constructed in dedication to the Norse Gods.
Dive Between Two Tectonic Plates
- Swim directly between the Eurasian & North American plate boundary. You're literally between two continental divides!
- Natural hot springs taken next level! This is the most famous geothermal pool in the world!
- A mind blowing geological phenomenon.
- A world famous black sand beach with caves and stunning rock formations.
DC-3 Plane Wreck
- Explore this abandoned DC-3 plane wreck on Iceland's southern coast.
Ice Caves & Glaciers
- Simultaneously explore Iceland's 2nd largest glacier & the largest man made ice tunnel in the world.
- Discover this quaint town of 2,307 inhabitants on Iceland's northern coast.
Instagram Story Highlights
Nothing But 5-Star Reviews!
"Thanks so much for such an amazing trip. You guys absolutely crushed it. Our crew couldn't be more thankful. We definitely look forward to more in the future with you guys!" - Jasmin S., Everlight Solar President's Club Retreat (Feb. 2021)
We freaking loved you guys. You made the whole trip! It was everyone's favorite trip we've done so far! Thank you sooo much for all of your hard work through the craziness." - Kim O., Caliber Smart Elite Trip (Jan. 2021)
"This trip has been surreal. Thank you Tripio for planning one of the most amazing trips of my life." - Nick S.
"This was such an amazing trip! Thanks to Tripio for putting it all together! One of the coolest locations I've ever stayed at!" - Jimmy R., Keller Williams
"If you haven't traveled with Tripio, you need to! Such a great trip! Can't wait to do another with them!" - Chantel B.
"Heaven really is a place on earth. So many amazing memories! Thankful I got this experience." - Danny H.
Meet Your Guide, Sean Bingham
As seen on Shark Tank
Accompanying you on this retreat is Tripio Founder & CEO Sean Bingham, who appeared on ABC's Shark Tank™ where he & his brother closed a deal with Robert Herjavec. Sean has explored 50+ countries, started and sold 3 companies, and is an expert in travel and adventure. He's here to ensure that each of you has an unforgettable Iceland experience!
This will be the trip of a lifetime!
What's Not Included:
* Airfare/transportation to and from Iceland (but we're here to help you through the process, it's easy.)
* Any food or beverages not included in the itinerary.
* Any activities you want to do while in Iceland that are not listed here
* Travel Insurance (here's a site
we recommend if you want travel insurance)
**Accommodations: 4 or 5-star hotels offering both a standard and upgraded room as well as single and double occupancy.
**Ideal Group Size: 20-60 people
**Best Time to Go: May - October
**How much does it cost? Price per person varies based on size of group, shared vs private rooms, length of trip and time of year for trip. 7-day, 6-night packages similar to that outlined above start at $2,695/person.
All attendees are required to meet local health/covid protocols. It's a wild world right now and we can't control what each separate government is going to require nor what each individual will feel about that requirement, so be in-the-know here
and get travel insurance
if you're worried.
**Deposit/Payments: Dates & spots can be reserved with a 30% deposit. All bookings and payments are nonrefundable once paid as we are spending time, money and resources organizing and prepping the trip along the way.
**Getting There: E Z P Z ;) We'll fly in and out of Reykjavik (KEF). We suggest checking both Kayak & Google Flights with a +/- 3 days to find the best rates.
**How firm is the Itinerary? There are countless things to do in Iceland and we'll make sure your group experiences the ones best for you! Some of the top excursions are booked in advance and are firm, but this is your trip! If there's something you don't want to participate in or something else you'd rather do, we'll help you do that! We'll stick to the itinerary for all those who want to join the main group.
* Purchasing this trip, accepting it as a gift or prize, attending and/or participating in this trip in any way means you have read and agreed to the Tripio Terms and Conditions, which includes a waiver.
* 4 or 5-star Hotels
* Waterfall Excursions
* Blue Lagoon Excursion
* Ice Cave Excursion
* DC-3 Plane Wreck Excursion
* Excursions as agreed upon
* Tripio Pro to help you explore in your free time
* Transportation to and from the airport and to and from your excursions
* Socializing, games, laughs and good times every night with the best group of people you’ll ever find
* Expert knowledge and guidance from local tour guides as well as the Tripio team who has been here with large groups many times before to ensure even your free time on the itinerary is packed with all the adventure and/or relaxation you want!* Be part of an exclusive group and make friends and memories that will truly last a lifetime, including the Tripio Team
We've hosted retreats for groups both big and small–companies, weddings and everything in between. And we've received 100% 5-star reviews. We're confident this will be the perfect trip for you and your group.
Contact us below
to book your epic retreat today!
Get in touch!
Please fill out the form below
Thank you! Your submission has been received & we will get in touch with you soon!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.